1. A widespread view by firefighters that training in core firefighting skills had taken a back seat to “community work;”
2. Concerns over the quality and frequency of training in the “risk critical” area of use of breathing apparatus while tackling fires;
3. Demands by firefighters for better training often going unheeded by bosses;
4. Officers expected to deliver training often complain that they have received insufficient training themselves;
5. A lack of facilities for “real fire training,” which would simulate real-life firefighting scenarios.
Our WORK COMP BOOK: www.WCManual.com