1. Workers Comp is a Cost of Doing Business
2. Injured Employees are a Drain on the Company
3. Workers comp Can be Measured by the Cost of the Premium
4. The Insurance Carrier should be Selected Solely on Price
5. The Broker Relationship is Unimportant
7. Safety Programs Cost Too Much
Contact: RShafer@ReduceYourWorkersComp.com or 860-553-6604.
\ Join WC Group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?homeNewMember=&gid=1922050/
Modified Duty Calculator: http://www.LowerWC.com/transitional-duty-cost-calculator.php
©2010 Amaxx Risk Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved under International Copyright Law. If you would like permission to reprint this material, contact Info@WorkersCompKit.com.