ONE HOUR CONTINUING EDUCATION (CE) CREDIT FOR ADJUSTERS ONLY
Join us for an informative, complimentary webinar, where Alisa Hofmann, and Johnny Meyer of Ametros provide practical ways to overcome settlement objections. Using a real case example, Alisa and Johnny offer insights to answer these frequently asked questions:
• What is an optimal settlement outcome?
• Why are injured people hesitant to settle their claims?
• How do I make settlement appealing to an injured person?
• Identify barriers to settlement
• Demonstrate ways to overcome these barriers
• Explain how a holistic, needs-based approach helps settle claims
Alisa Hofmann, CWCP, CMSS, WCSS, is the Vice President of Workers’ Compensation and Medicare Practices at Arcadia. Alisa has been handling, managing, and directing Workers’ Compensation claims for over 27 years and maintains her adjuster licensing in many states, also holds Life, Health, and Accident Licensing, and many Insurance Accreditations
Johnny Meyer is the Director of Strategic Partnerships at Ametros, cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners. He is focused on developing strategies and business plans with partners and executing against metrics and milestones to drive growth and revenue. Johnny brings over a decade of experience working in business development, marketing, and customer service
The webinar will be held on Wednesday, February 16th from 12:00 – 1:00 pm EST. Click this link to register.
Adjuster CE Credit in: AK,AL,AR,CA,CT,DE,FL,GA,ID,IN,KY,LA,MA,MN,MS,MT,NV,NH,NM,NC,OK,TX,UT, and WY
• Register with your name EXACTLY as it appears on your license.
• Must use GoToWebinar (Telephone-only will NOT work for CE).
• Don’t share your login info.