1. The Broadspire Original Landmark Design (BOLDSM) PPO network that analyzes medical data and outcomes.
2. Their Chronic Pain Management Program helps clients deal with pain through a proprietary system of candidate identification, triage, plan development and follow-up. They can maximize employees’ functionality, reduce dependence on medication and return people to work faster.
3. A durable medical equipment (DME) formulary that applies the cost management principles of a pharmacy formulary to DME, meeting the medical needs of an injured worker while at the same time ensuring a measurable reduction in the cost of equipment and supplies.
4. A comprehensive chronic pain management program that uses an interdisciplinary approach to maximize an injured worker’s quality of life, reduce medication dependence and control costs.
5. Broadspire@HomeSM assists patients with getting the medical support they need, avoiding protracted hospital stays and saving thousands of dollars in healthcare costs.
6. The company has also hosted a number of technology changes since joining with Crawford, including investments in claims and risk management information systems (RMIS) that allow them to handle claims more efficiently and use analytics to improve clients’ business results.
7. RiskTech® is Broadspire’s new claims system. It captures information to improve claims management effectiveness.By moving workers compensation and liability claims professionals to a single claim system, Broadspire is able to streamline processes, improve data flow and produce optimal loss cost results.
8. The company also enhanced e-Triage®, their proprietary web-based application that addresses the biosocial aspects of claims.
9. Dmitri® is Broadspire’s next-generation risk management system. It provides clients with total access to information. It allows clients to access data from any web browser in real time.
1. Creating more functionality and delivering more features in the technology that serves customers.
2. Investment in analytical capabilities to offer more benchmarking data and an even greater number of tools.
3. New services that return healthy employees to productivity and help employers control the cost of their workers compensation programs.
4. An expanded global footprint to serve international customers.
5. More education for their 2,000 employees.
©2011 Amaxx Risk Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved under International Copyright Law. If you would like permission to reprint this material, contact