1. How to create a culture of safety within the company.
2. How to integrate safety into your company's quality control program.
3. How to implement safety into your company's business strategy.
4. How to engage employees at all levels into the safety control program.
5. How to implement Best Practices for Safety (which they will provide you if you do not already have established safety practices).
6. How to quantify, gauge, measure and reduce risk.
7. How to reduce or prevent occupational diseases.
1. Assistance to your managers in complying with the federal and state safety and health requirements
2. Prevention of on-the-job injuries and occupational diseases (and the resulting workers' compensation claims)
3. A reduction in the number of lost work days
4. Improvement in employee morale from their seeing your company is concerned about their safety
5. Education of employees on how they can take responsibility for their own safety and the safety of their coworkers
6. A reduction in equipment damage and production losses
7. An increase in productivity
Author Rebecca Shafer, JD, President of Amaxx Risks Solutions, Inc. is a national expert in the field of workers compensation. She is a writer, speaker and website publisher. Her expertise is working with employers to reduce workers compensation costs, and her clients include airlines, healthcare, printing/publishing, pharmaceuticals, retail, hospitality and manufacturing.
Contact: RShafer@ReduceYourWorkersComp.com or 860-553-6604.
Author Robert Elliott, executive vice president, Amaxx Risks Solutions, Inc. has worked successfully for 20 years with many industries to reduce Workers Compensation costs, including airlines, healthcare, printing/publishing, pharmaceuticals, retail, hospitality and manufacturing. Contac t: Info@ReduceYourWorkersComp.com or 860-553-6604.
SUBSCRIBE: Workers Comp Resource Center Newsletter
Do not use this information without independent verification. All state laws vary. You should consult with your insurance broker or agent about workers comp issues.
©2010 Amaxx Risk Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved under International Copyright Law. If you would like permission to reprint this material, contact Info@ReduceYourWorkersComp.com