(February 1, 2023 – Baton Rouge, LA) The National Medicare Secondary Payer Network (MSPN) announced its officers and directors for 2023.
Michelle Allan, Esq., CMSP of Pittsburgh was installed as vice president of The National MSP Network. Allan is the Principal of Allan Koba Compliance Solutions.
MSPN is the only non-profit association exclusively addressing the issues and challenges of the Medicare Secondary Payer Statute and its impact on workers compensation and liability settlements. Through the voluntary efforts of its members and leadership, The National MSP Network is a forum for the exchange of ideas and is a leading resource for information and news in this constantly evolving area of practice.
The board elected the following officers:
- President– John Kane, AIC, CMSP, MSCC, Vice President of Strategy, Ametros, Newmarket, NH;
- Vice President – Michelle Allan, Esq., CMSP, Principal, Allan Koba Compliance Solutions, Pittsburgh, PA;
- Secretary – Amber Worman, MHA, MSCC, CMSP, Principal, AK Worman & Associates, Helena, MT;
- Treasurer – Annie Davidson, Esq., MSCC, Sr. MSP Compliance Counsel & Policy Strategist, ExamWorks Compliance Solutions, Saint Paul, MN;
- Immediate Past President – Steven Miller, DPh, RPh, CMSP-F, President, PharmacyMSA, Nashville, TN;
The current board also includes the following directors:
- Daniel Anders, Esq., MSCC, CMSP-F, Chief Compliance Officer, Tower MSA Partners, Chicago, IL;
- Brendon De Souza, JD, CMSP, Managing Attorney, Sanderson Firm, Palmetto, FL; Jayson Gallant, MSCC-Candidate, VP of Strategic Partnerships, Ametros, Scarborough, ME;
- Nancy Harple, CMSP, MSCC, Claims Supervisor, Chesapeake Employers; Street, MD; Andrea Mills, Executive Vice President, Sales, Ametros, Tampa, FL;
- Kate Riordan, JD, MSCC, Director, MSP Initiatives, Verisk, North Reading, MA
The National Medicare Secondary Payer Network (formerly NAMSAP), established in 2005, serves as the leading source of education and advocacy for an efficient and effective Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) compliance system and the industry source for all involved parties. https://mspnetwork.org.
The National Medicare Secondary Payer Network
620 Florida Street, Suite 210, Baton Rouge, LA 70801
Contact: Julie Fuselier/Crystal Carter
Phone: (225) 454-6164
FAX: (225) 344-1132