New Service from Amaxx, Leader in Cost Control, Provides Unique Training Community
COMPClub, offering training, community and knowledge- for everyone who needs to help their organization or clients reduce workers’ compensation costs has been unveiled by Amaxx Work Comp Solutions, a training firm and publisher.
“This is a new way for risk managers, adjusters, vendors, attorneys, brokers, carriers, and employers with an interest in controlling workers’ compensation costs to increase their knowledge and apply it,” said Rebecca Shafer, a renowned workers’ comp expert who heads Amaxx. Shafer’s pioneering methods have been proven to slash workers’ comp costs by 20 percent to 50 percent.
COMPClub offers a full menu of benefits free with membership:
- Annual copy of COMPClub’s training manual – “Your Ultimate Guide to Mastering Workers’ Comp Costs,”—a $250 value.
- Live quarterly workshops. One-day workshops on key cost containment topics will be held in different regions of the US. These will give COMPClub members a deeper level of interaction with experts and each other in a hands-on, interactive classroom setting.
- Best Practices monthly webinars on topics such as return-to-work, post-injury response, and medical management. Led by Shafer or another top expert, the webinars will give attendees state-of-the art knowledge on best practices and creative solutions.
- Monthly small-group mastermind calls offer the opportunity for interactive learning. A group of up to 10 peers will share their challenges and successes implementing the training material in the spirit of collaboration where participation is encouraged and solutions are discovered.
- The monthly CompClub newsletter will summarize, highlight, and simplify the discussions on the topic of the month. Members will receive practical tips to implement into their organizations immediately.
- Members-only events networking events at the annual RIMS and National Workers’ Comp and Disability conference.
- A members-only LinkedIn group and CompClub members directory.
- Opportunity to private-label Amaxx products and publications at a discount.
- License to use Amaxx’s library of workers’ comp articles for internal publications.
For those that are new to workers’ compensation there is a special subgroup designed to get quickly to speed. This program focuses on workers’ comp 101 topics and is a safe place to answer all the questions newcomers are too afraid to ask.
COMPClub membership is $99 per month, with the first month FREE. People who pre-register will get 40% off first-year membership dues for a limited time.
“There’s no cost and no commitment sign up. Our risk-free trial allows users to try out the COMPClub experience,” said Amaxx president Michael Stack.
To find out more or sign up for COMPClub, visit www.workerscompclub.com.