1. The seller's identifying information;
2. Whether the seller makes a claim about the purchaser's likely earnings (and, if the seller checks the "yes" box, the seller must provide information supporting any such claims);
3. Whether the seller, its affiliates or key personnel have been involved in certain legal actions (and, if yes, a separate list of those actions);
4. Whether the seller has a cancelation or refund policy (and, if yes, a separate document stating the material terms of such policies);
5. And a list of persons who bought the business opportunity within the previous three years.