1. All employees will wear all required safety gear, safety glasses, and safety clothing for their job/position while at their workstation.
2. All employees working around moving machinery are prohibited from wearing loose clothing or loose jewelry.
3. All employees working around moving machinery must have long hair tied back where it can not fall forward or be caught in the machinery.
4. All tools will be in use or will be stored at their proper location at all times, no tools are to be left in any location where they are not being used or being stored.
5. All equipment, tools and machinery are to be kept clean and in full working condition, with any defects being immediately reported to maintenance.
6. The instruction manuals for all machinery must be readily available for review.
7. All equipment and machinery is to be shut down when not in use.
8. All presses and machinery will require two hand operation to keep fingers and hands away from moving part.
9. All machinery is to have the manufacturer's installed safety guards.
10. No machinery is to be modified by any employee who is not specifically trained in the technical aspects of the machinery.
11. All work areas are to be kept properly lit when anyone is working.
12. All work areas are to be kept properly ventilated.
13. All areas of the factory are be kept clean and organized.
14. Anyone working in the factory under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be immediately terminated.